OLYMPIC FC U18 – U20 DIVISIONAL BOYS AND CITY 1 TEAMS 2018
Olympic caters for all players wishing to play football in their senior years. These teams are suited for ex-players or new players wanting to play football with their friends. These teams are social teams that are coached by parent/volunteers. These volunteer coaches will be assisted by the club. Olympic will offer coaching courses so they can better develop their coaching skills. This ensures that players enjoy their football, have fun with their friends/family and continue to participate in sport into their continuing adult years.
WHEN DO SENIOR COMMUNITY TEAMS TRAIN IN 2018?
Senior community teams train ONE night per week – Tuesday evenings. In most cases training will start at 7pm and conclude at 8.30pm. There may be a need for these teams to train at other venues other than our training fields at Goodwin Park, Yeronga, however this will not be finalised until all registrations and teams have been finalised.
Training will commence on TUESDAY 20 FEBRUARY 2018.
WHEN DOES THE SEASON START AND END IN 2018?
The Community teams will play in the Football Brisbane competition. The season will officially begin the weekend beginning Friday 16 March and conclude on Sunday 19 AUGUST 2018.
The SEMI-FINALS are scheduled to be played the weekend beginning FRIDAY 24 AUGUST 2018.
The GRAND FINALS are scheduled to be played the weekend beginning FRIDAY 7 SEPTEMBER 2018.
WHAT COMMUNITY TEAMS WILL OLYMPIC FIELD IN 2018?
This will depend on the number of players that attend our registration days in January and February 2018. Our first community registration day will occur on SATURDAY 27 JANUARY 2018 BETWEEN 9AM AND 2PM. The second registration day will occur on SATURDAY 3 FEBRUARY 2018 BETWEEN 9AM TO 2PM. Those players who cannot participate can electronically register their participation via the myfootballclub website. Details can be found at the bottom of this page.
In 2018 Olympic will attempt to field teams in the following age groups;
U18 Boys (2 teams)
U20 Boys (2 teams)
City League 1 (1 team)
WHAT DOES IT COST TO PLAY IN A SENIOR OLYMPIC COMMUNITY TEAM IN 2018?
Community players will pay a registration fee of $595.
This Fee include;
- Club Membership
- Football Federation Australia, Football Queensland and Football Brisbane Affiliation Fees
- 1 nights per week training
- 1 pair of Red game shorts and 1 pair of red game socks
- Triage Access to assess injuries
- First Aid coverage at home games
- 18 game season in Football Brisbane competition
- Training equipment
- Use of Olympic FC jerseys
- All match fees throughout the season including any trial games
A training kit and club polo must be purchased separately from the online uniform shop which will be ready for use shortly.
WHEN DOES THE END OF SEASON TROPHY PRESENTATION DINNER OCCUR?
A senior community presentation dinner will occur on FRIDAY 14 SEPTEMBER 2018. The cost is $20 per head. Details of the dinner will be released closer to the date.
HOW DO I REGISTER IN 2018?
- There will be two designated SIGN ON DAYS at OLYMPIC in 2018. They are Saturday 27 January and Saturday 3 February 2018 between 9am-2pm. You can either physically attend these days to sign on to play at Olympic or you can register electronically via the MYFOOTBALLCLUB website, myfootballclub.com.au using their FFA number. Follow the prompts given. The registration process will be easier if you have your FFA Number and Password. If you’re a new player and you don’t have an FFA number or pass word follow the prompts. It is easy.
- When registering on the MYFOOTBALLCLUB website, please register under OLYMPIC FC INC.
- Registration won’t be completed until you have paid ALL your registration fees and accepted the terms and conditions of Olympic FC.
PLEASE NOTE – Registration will open MONDAY 9th JANUARY 2018 and will CLOSE, TUESDAY 27th FEBRUARY 2018. Please register prior to the 10 FEBRUARY 2018. If you have any problems with the online registration process please contact SALVO SOTTILE on firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office on 38444944.
PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINK www.myfootballclub.com.au to complete your registration.