OLYMPIC FC U12 – U16 BRISBANE YOUTH PREMIER LEAGUE (formerly SYL) TEAMS 2018
In addition to providing football teams for those players who want to participate in elite competitions like the National Premier Leagues (NPL) controlled by Football Queensland, Olympic FC will also have teams that will underpin our NPL teams. These teams will be development teams for our NPL teams and will play in the Brisbane Youth Premier League – the elite competition for Football Brisbane.
These BYPL TEAMS train TWO nights per week, they follow a program similar to that followed by our NPL TEAMS and are coached by qualified C Licence coaches. These teams will train on Tuesday and Thursday afternoons/evenings from 5.30pm. The training schedule for these teams will be out shortly. Training for these teams will commence on TUESDAY 30 JANUARY 2018. An information evening will occur on TUESDAY 23 JANUARY at 5.30pm at the Olympic clubhouse. In 2018, Olympic will have BYPL teams in the following age groups;
These teams were selected in November 2017 after lengthy trials and all these teams are full. However, a vacancy may have opened up in some age groups over the holiday period so please contact SALVO SOTTILE for further details at firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHEN DOES THE SEASON START AND END?
The season for the U13-U16 BYPL teams will officially start the weekend beginning Friday 16 February 2018 and conclude the weekend ending SUNDAY 26 August 2018.
The U12 BYPL season will commence the weekend beginning Friday 16 March 2018 and conclude the weekend ending Sunday 2 September 2018. Clubs wishing to participate in the U12 BYPL competition will first undergo a grading competition which will begin on the weekend beginning Friday 24 February 2018 and conclude the weekend ending Sunday 4 March 2018.
The SEMI-FINALS are scheduled to be played the weekend beginning FRIDAY 7 SEPTEMBER 2018
The GRAND FINALS are scheduled to be played the weekend beginning FRIDAY 14 SEPTEMBER 2018.
WHEN DOES THE END OF SEASON TROPHY PRESENTATION DINNER OCCUR?
A junior presentation carnival for all Olympic junior teams will occur on SUNDAY 16 SEPTEMBER 2018. Details of this carnival will be released closer to the date. All teams will receive a trophy at this carnival.
WHAT DOES IT COST TO PLAY IN AN OLYMPIC DEVELOPMENT TEAM IN 2018?
Players who are successfully chosen to play in a development teams will pay a registration fee of $1000. This fee is inclusive of all match day fees and an end of season trophy presentation carnival. The kit will be an additional cost. The kit will include 1 training kit (shorts, socks and jersey), travel Club polo and travel shorts, Track Jacket and Kit bag.
This Fee include;
- Club Membership
- Football Federation Australia, Football Queensland and Football Brisbane Affiliation Fees
- Elite football training program to suit age specific teams by Olympic Technical Director
- 2 nights per week training
- Regular training opportunities with the NPL teams
- Triage Access
- First Aid coverage at home games
- 22 game season in Football Brisbane BYPL competition
- Two coach/parent and player interviews per season to discuss progress
- Training equipment
- Club appointed and accredited C Licence Coach or better
- End of season Trophy
- Football coach and manager Registration Fees
- Football Brisbane Referee Development Levy
- Use of Olympic FC jerseys
- All match fees throughout the season including any trial games
HOW DO I REGISTER IN 2018?
- All players are asked to register themselves electronically via the MYFOOTBALLCLUB website, myfootballclub.com.au using their FFA number. Follow the prompts given. The registration process will be easier if you have your FFA Number and Password. If you’re a new player and you don’t have an FFA number or pass word follow the prompts. It is easy.
- When registering on the MYFOOTBALLCLUB website, please register under OLYMPIC FC INC.
- Registration won’t be completed until you have paid ALL your registration fees and accepted the terms and conditions of Olympic FC.
PLEASE NOTE – Registration will open MONDAY 9th JANUARY 2018. Please register prior to Tuesday 23 JANUARY 2018. If you have any problems with the online registration process please contact our office on 38444944 or email email@example.com
PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINK www.myfootballclub.com.au to complete your registration.