Picking up and dropping off children
Our club is committed to providing a safe environment for the participation of children and young people. Part of this is ensuring that children and young people are not left alone after practice or games.
What we will do
- Make sure parents/guardians and children know the time and location of practice and games and when they can expect to collect their children.
- Request coaches and other sporting personnel to arrive before scheduled practice or game times.
- Give coaches a register of parent/guardian emergency contact numbers.
- Ensure that if parents/guardians are late, coaches will try to make contact with them and:
- ask the second to last child and their parent/ guardian to wait with the coach/official and the child
- avoid transporting children to their homes unless permission has been given by parents/guardians.
What we ask you to do
- Ensure that you adhere to speed limits in the club car park and use the pick-up and drop off area appropriately
- Not to park in spaces dedicated to disabled access or Emergency Vehicles.
- Wait with younger children to ensure training fields have not changed or coach is not unexpectedly held up
- Pick your children up on time or make other arrangements.