NPL JUNIOR COACHING POSITIONS 2018
Olympic FC is a football club which represents the Central and Southern Brisbane Corridor in the National second-tier PlayStation® NPL Queensland competition. The club is based at Goodwin Park Yeronga 10-15 minutes from Brisbane CBD.
Olympic are seeking interest from experienced and enthusiastic coaches for our Junior Boys NPL teams.
- You must have a proven experience working within an elite football environment.
- A thorough knowledge and understanding of the high-performance requirements for players who aspire to and succeed at the highest level in football
- Deliver a professional coaching program that adheres to Football Federation Australia’s National Curriculum.
- Maintain the highest standards of integrity, sporting conduct and professionalism while representing Olympic Football Club.
As coach you are required to work in line with the Football Federation Australia National Curriculum, follow our clubs policies and procedures as delivered by our Technical Director.
As a minimum you are required to have attained a current FFA B-License for the roles.
Remuneration will be available to a qualified, suitable candidate by negotiation and structured in line with successful candidate’s skills, qualifications and experience.
Successful candidates will be required to fulfil the following requirements:
- Training sessions at night x 3 plus one game per week throughout the season, which will commence in early February 2018.
- Travel to all away matches, which encompasses the wider region of South East Queensland, as well as the Sunshine Coast, Toowoomba and the Gold Coast.
- Attend meetings and Coaching Development as directed by the clubs Technical Director.
- Be available for trials in September/ October. Pre-season training commencing from the 8th January 2018.
- Up to date Working with Children Blue Card.
To apply please send a copy of your CV outlining your previous coaching experience, formal qualifications and two references via direct to email to email@example.com Suitable candidates will be contacted and asked to present and deliver a coaching session to a particular Junior NPL team on a mutually agreed time. From there discussions on remuneration will be addressed.