Olympic FC competes as part of the nationwide PlayStation 4 National Premier Leagues system, established by Football Federation Australia (FFA) in 2012 as the elite player pathway for footballers in Australia.
The club fields junior boys and girls teams through to senior men and women in PlayStation 4 NPL Queensland leagues, administered by Football Queensland.
Senior competitions operate as a semi-professional national second tier, underpinning the Hyundai A-League.
At the beginning of each season, the club selects 16 players for each junior age group from ages 12-16 to represent Olympic FC.
Players then train four times per week as part of our high-quality youth development program while competing in matches on weekends.
Olympic FC is proud to share the achievements of the following players, who have graduated from our PlayStation 4 NPL Queensland teams and appeared at high levels both domestically and internationally:
- Kieran Coates: Stoke City Academy U12
- Duro Dragicevic: Australia U17 National Team
- Ross Archibald: Melbourne Heart (Hyundai A-League)
- Jai Ingham: Brisbane Roar (Hyundai A-League)
- Costa Psaros: Brisbane Roar (Foxtel National Youth League)
- Dylan Wenzel-Halls: Australian Schoolboys
- Jacob Minnett: Australian Schoolboys
- Callum Harris: Brisbane Roar U18s
- Dane Ingham: Brisbane Roar U18s
- Liam O’Bryan: Brisbane Roar U18s
- Alex Parsons: Brisbane Roar U18s
- Danny Driver: Queensland Academy of Sport
If you would like your child to have the chance to join these graduates, please visit the pages of our two underpinning development programs: