OLYMPIC FC U12 – U16 DIVISIONAL BOYS & GIRLS TEAMS 2018
DIVISIONAL BOYS AND GIRLS COMMUNITY TEAMS
These teams follow a less stringent training program to suit their playing abilities. These teams are social teams that are coached by parent volunteers. These volunteer coaches will be assisted by the club. They will attend training coach courses so they are better able to train and develop the players under their care. Olympic attempts to grade players in teams according to their abilities so they participate in competition that best suit their skill development level. This ensures that players enjoy their football, have fun with their friends/family and continue to participate in sport into their adult years.
WHEN DO COMMUNITY TEAMS TRAIN IN 2018?
Community teams train TWO nights per week – Tuesday and Thursday afternoons/evenings. Depending on age groups – some will start training at 5.30pm and conclude at 7pm and some will begin training at 7pm and conclude at 8.30pm. The training schedule for these teams will be finalised after registration day has been completed on Saturday 3 February 2018. There may be a need for some teams to train at other venues other than our training fields at Goodwin Park, Yeronga, however this will not be finalised until all registrations and teams have been finalised.
Training will commence on Tuesday 6 MARCH 2018.
WHEN DOES THE SEASON START AND END IN 2018?
The Community teams will play in the Football Brisbane competition. The season will officially begin the weekend beginning Friday 16 March and conclude on Sunday 26 AUGUST 2018.
The SEMI-FINALS are scheduled to be played the weekend beginning FRIDAY 7 SEPTEMBER 2018
The GRAND FINALS are scheduled to be played the weekend beginning FRIDAY 14 SEPTEMBER 2018.
WHAT COMMUNITY TEAMS WILL OLYMPIC FIELD IN 2018?
This will depend on the number of players that attend our registration days in January and February 2018. Our first community registration day will occur on SATURDAY 27 JANUARY 2018 BETWEEN 9AM AND 2PM. The second registration day will occur on SATURDAY 3 FEBRUARY 2018 BETWEEN 9AM TO 2PM. Those players who cannot participate can electronically register their participation via the myfootballclub website. Details can be found at the bottom of this page.
WHAT DOES IT COST TO PLAY IN AN OLYMPIC COMMUNITY TEAM IN 2018?
Community players will pay a registration fee of $595.
This Fee include;
- Club Membership
- Football Federation Australia, Football Queensland and Football Brisbane Affiliation Fees
- 2 nights per week training
- 1 pair of Red game shorts and 1 pair of red game socks
- Triage Access to assess injuries
- First Aid coverage at home games
- 18 game season in Football Brisbane competition
- Training equipment
- End of season Trophy and presentation carnival
- Use of Olympic FC jerseys
- All match fees throughout the season including any trial games
A training kit and club polo must be purchased separately from the online uniform shop which will be ready for use shortly.
WHEN DOES THE END OF SEASON TROPHY PRESENTATION DINNER OCCUR?
A junior presentation carnival for all Olympic junior teams will occur on SUNDAY 16 SEPTEMBER 2018. Details of this carnival will be released closer to the date. All teams will receive a trophy at this carnival.
HOW DO I REGISTER IN 2018?
- There will be two designated SIGN ON DAYS at OLYMPIC in 2018. They are Saturday 27 January and Saturday 3 February 2018 between 9am-2pm. You can either physically attend these days to sign on to play at Olympic or you can register electronically via the MYFOOTBALLCLUB website, myfootballclub.com.au using their FFA number. Follow the prompts given. The registration process will be easier if you have your FFA Number and Password. If you’re a new player and you don’t have an FFA number or pass word follow the prompts. It is easy.
- When registering on the MYFOOTBALLCLUB website, please register under OLYMPIC FC INC.
- Registration won’t be completed until you have paid ALL your registration fees and accepted the terms and conditions of Olympic FC.
PLEASE NOTE – Registration will open MONDAY 9th JANUARY 2018 and will CLOSE, TUESDAY 27th FEBRUARY 2018. Please register prior to the 10 FEBRUARY 2018. If you have any problems with the online registration process please contact SALVO SOTTILE on email@example.com or call the office on 38444944.
PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINK www.myfootballclub.com.au to complete your registration.
PROGRAM AND/OR GAME LEADER